4AA LUX Division 1 Flashlight (4 AA Batteries Included)
The 4AA Propolymer LUX is a high performance, 4 AA Alkaline powered, C4 LED flashlight. It features momentary or constant on operation. The body is constructed of a engineering polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, non-conductive and light weight. The case is o-ring sealed and water proof.
ƒ??Divisionƒ?? refers to the likelihood that ignitable concentrations of flammable materials are present in a given area. Division 1 designates an environment where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, liquids, vapors or dusts can exist some of the time or all of the time under normal operating conditions or where easily ignitable fibers and flyings are manufactured, handled or used.
- C4 LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating.
- 100 lumens typical; up to 4,200 candela peak beam intensity.
- Four "AA" size alkaline batteries.
- Rubber-booted, tailend, push-button tailswitch for onehanded operation.
- 6 hours with 4 hours of regulated run time with 2 hours of declining usable light.
- IP67 Ingress Protection.
- Shock resistant (drop test verified).
- Corrosion proof.
- Deep parabolic beam generator produces long range brilliance and smooth uniform pattern.
- Solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- L x W x D: 7" x 1.35" x 1.69"
- 7.6 oz
- Assembled in USA
|Our Price:||$65.00 $65.00|
- Emergency Survival Kits
- Gloves & Mittens
- CERT Kits & Supplies
- Camping Supplies
First Aid Kits & Supplies
- First Aid Cabinets
- First Aid Supplies
- Lifeline First-Aid
- First Aid Kits
- Sanitation & Hygiene
- Food & Water
- Lights and Radios
- Protective Gear
- Safety Vests
- Rite in the Rain
- Disposable Gloves
- Backpacks and Bags