Microflex Green 93-260 7.8 mil Silicone Free Nitrile/Neoprene Chemical Resistant Disposable Gloves
- Made with an innovative nitrile and neoprene composite material, the Microﬂex® 93-260 measures only 7.8 mil (0.19 mm) thick and delivers all the beneﬁts of a single-use, splash resistant glove: exceptional comfort, ﬁt, dexterity and grip. These attributes combined with ERGOFORM Design Technology help reduce hand and forearm muscle fatigue to support worker productivity, and reduce the likelihood of costly or dangerous accidents and spills. The glove’s unique, triple-layer construction features a soft interior speciﬁcally designed to enable easy donning and dofﬁng. Its ﬂexible middle layer delivers maximum protection against acids and bases, while the durable exterior delivers maximum protection against organic solvents. Because the glove’s tough exterior stands up longer to demanding physical and chemical conditions workers may change gloves less frequently resulting in enhanced productivity.
- Three layer design for superior protection against harsh chemicals including acids, solvents and bases
- Thin mil construction provides enhanced tactility and dexterity
- Extra soft material and ergonomic design for outstanding fit, feel and flexibility for longer wear time
- Lower acceptable pinhole rate (0.65 AQL) and extended cuff for reliable protection against hazardous substances
- Silicone free formulation and processing ensure better product protection