The FR150 Microlink is ideal to have on hand when youƒ??re roughing it. It also makes a great addition to any emergency-preparedness kit. No plugs or wires are required. Instead, turn the hand crank to power the Microlink, or capture the sunƒ??s energy and run it on solar power. Youƒ??ll always know whatƒ??s going on, thanks to the AM (520-1702 KHz), FM (87-108 MHz), and weather bands (7 channels). You can also tune in to the FCC and EAS public alert systems. With the integrated LED flashlight and the cell phone charger, youƒ??ve got one versatile little device. Each radio includes American Red Cross disaster preparedness tips!Features:
- AM (520-1710 KHz), FM (87-108MHz), NOAA weather on all 7 channels.
- Built-in hand crank power generator recharges the internal rechargeable battery
- Can be powered from solar power
- The built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery that takes charge from the dynamo crank and from an AC adapter
- Built-in cell phone charger, Earphone jack 3.5 mm socket, Cell phone charger output jack.