This SKU is for 1 box = 40 Extra Large Wipes
Extra Large Wipes = 11.5" x 11.75"
Effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes. Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Clostridioides difficile (C.difficile or C. diff.) spores and Norovirus
- Disinfection Level: EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Overall contact time: 4 minutes Efficacy claims: 50 microorganims, including Clostridium difficile, Norovirus and 14 multi-drug resistant organisms
- Formulation: 1:10 Dilution of 6300 PPM Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Applicator: Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment. Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Compliance: Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Heathcare Use Sites: May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- One Step: One step cleaner disinfectant
- EPA List N: On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2: Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipes can be found on List N.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal (Clostridium difficile spores)
- Compatibility: Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare Up to 2x greater compatibility vs competitors with materials used in healthcare1 20% extended equipment life compared to competitors1 No visible degradation on stainless steel, ABS plastic, brass alloy, and more
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid