Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
Simple to use - Saving a life is stressful. A defibrillator should pull you through, not get in your way. The HeartStart FRx offers on-demand CPR Coaching to help the stressed user recall their training. Calm, clear voice instructions are precisely timed to the responder's actions, guiding the responder every step of the way. At just 3.5 pounds, it is among the smallest and lightest defibrillators.
Simplify the rescue of a child with the Infant/Child key - Unique in the industry, the Infant/child key turns the HeartStart FRx into a pediatric defibrillator, tailoring the voice instructions and therapy to the needs of a child. That means just one pad set works for adults, children, and infants, simplifying a stressful rescue.
Rugged - Designed for real-world use, the HeartStart FRx was built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: jetting water, crushing loads up to 500 pounds and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
Ready when needed - Every HeartStart FRx goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, the HeartStart FRx automatically conducts self-tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 85 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Effective - The electric medicine delivered by the HeartStart FRx is the most proven in the industry, with more than 40 studies on its effectiveness. Philips' high-current/low energy therapy ensures a potent defibrillation dose, while at the same time, minimizing side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. So the HeartStart FRx can deliver its most powerful therapy from the very first shock. There's no need to hold back.
Make the most of CPR - Recent studies have shown that CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized.1,2,3,4 Yet its benefits dissipate in seconds. Delivering a shock quickly after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart FRx's Quick Shock feature delivers therapy in just 8 seconds (typical) after chest compressions. Other devices can take 2 or 3 times that, reducing the likelihood of shock success, and potentially, survival.
Give your early defibrillation program the best chance for success - With HeartStart Essentials AED Services, Philips experts can draw on a wealth of experience to help you get your program started on the right foot, with pre-implementation consulting and site assessments. We can help manage your everyday needs, including medical direction from a licensed physician, AED/CPR training, web-based program management, and case management software.
* (1) HeartStart FRx (861304) Defibrillator
* (1) Owners Manual
* (1) Long Life Battery
* (1 set) SMART Pads
* (1) Quick Reference Guide
* Dimensions: 2.4" H x 7.1" D x 8.9" W
* Weight w/ battery and pads case: 3.5 lbs.
* Weight w/o battery and pads case: 2.6 lbs.
* Instructions: Detailed voice prompts and visual icons guide responder through use of the defibrillator.
* CPR Coaching: Voice coaching for adult and infant/child CPR provides instructions and audio cues for the appropriate number, rate and depth of chest compressions, as well as for each breath.
* Controls: Green On/Off button, blue i-button, orange Shock button, optional Infant/Child key.
* Indicators: Ready light, blue i-button, caution light, illuminated pads, icons, Shock button lights up when shock is advised.
* 5 year manufactureres warranty
* Battery: 4 year warranty
* Other Accessories: 1 year warranty
|Our Price:||$2,528.89 $2,528.89|
- Emergency Survival Kits
- Gloves & Mittens
- CERT Kits & Supplies
- Camping Supplies
First Aid Kits & Supplies
- First Aid Cabinets
- First Aid Supplies
- Lifeline First-Aid
- First Aid Kits
- Sanitation & Hygiene
- Food & Water
- Lights and Radios
- Protective Gear
- Safety Vests
- Rite in the Rain
- Disposable Gloves
- Backpacks and Bags