High performance, intrinsically safe, Class 1, Division 1 Stinger flashlight. Developed for hazardous locations, atmospheres and environments including petro-chem, utility and other heavy industrial applications. Streamlight rechargeable LED flashlights make good economic environmental sense. Over time they cost significantly less tooperate decreasing the amount of batteries used, relieving the problem of battery disposal. With Streamlight LED rechargeable flashlights, your company will not only save on the cost of batteries. Since LEDs have a long life and wonƒ??t burn out or wonƒ??t break,they never need to be replaced. Your light will always be ready when you need it. More powerful and more economical, Streamlight rechargeable LED lighting tools packa lot more power with ultra-bright white beams and long illumination times.
ƒ??Divisionƒ?? refers to the likelihood that ignitable concentrations of flammable materials are present in a given area. Division 1 designates an environment where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, liquids, vapors or dusts can exist some of the time or all of the time under normal operating conditions or where easily ignitable fibers and flyings are manufactured, handled or used.
- Shockproof C4 LED Technology delivers 15,000 candela peak beam intensity.
- 3 modes: High ƒ?? 15,000 candela peak beam intensity, 130 Lumens, 4 hour runtime; Low ƒ?? 5700 candela peak beam intensity, 50 Lumens, 12 hour runtime; Moonlight Mode ƒ?? 120 candela peak beam intensity, 1.3 Lumens, 20 Day runtime
- Super-tough, non-conductive chemical and corrosion-resistant nylon polymer. Developed for petrochemical and heavy industrial applications with hazardous atmospheres
- NiCd battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Multi-function push-button switch tested to 1 million cycles
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating wears through spills and maintains clarity in difficult work environments
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- 3 meter impact-resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- 10.2" long
- 13.5 oz with battery
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA