Potable Aqua iodine water disinfection tablets were developed by Harvard University in conjunction with the U.S. Army in the 1940s, and have been used by the military for emergency drinking water disinfection for more than 50 years. Pharmacal currently supplies the U.S. Military with Potable Aqua for its emergency drinking water needs. Potable Aqua is also widely used by campers, backpackers, and various other militaries around the world. With the addition of the Potable Aqua Traveler and Chlorine Dioxide Water Purification Tablets, Potable Aqua continues to meet the ever-changing needs of today's outdoor enthusiast.
- Potable Aqua Water Purification Iodine Tablets (50 Tablets)
- Iodine tablets designed to make contaminated water suitable for drinking
- Tablets prove effective against Giardia lamblia when used as directed
- Intended for short-term or limited emergency use only
- Water is ready within 30 minutes; neutralizes iodine aftertaste and color
- Ideal for campers, travelers, hikers, militaries, and emergency organizations