The Radians SV63 Two Tone Surveyor Type R Class 3 Vest is a short sleeved hi-vis safety vest perfect to be worn in daytime conditions. Contrast trim combinations make workers much more noticeable in low light and broad daylight. Very functional pocket configuration so you can carry the tools you need to do your job.
Class 3 safety vests are designed to protect the worker with maximum visibility. These vests are designed with the most hi-vis material coverage and reflective stripes for workers exposed to complex work environments. Class 3 vests are required in environments with high-speed traffic, high-risk environments and where the worker must be visible through a full range of motions at a minimum of 1280 feet (390 meters).
- Closure: Zipper.
- 2" Silver Tape Reflective Material. 1 horizontal stripe.
- Contrasting Trim Detail.
- Pockets: Upper Split Pad/Pencil, Upper Radio/Phone, 2 Each Lower Flap Covered, 2 Large Deep Open Inside, 1 Inside Flashlight.
- Mic Tab on Both Shoulders.
- Materials: 100% Polyester Solid Knit Front, 100% Polyester Mesh Back.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107 Standards.