The PR-D12 is a rugged digital AM / FM Public Alert
Certified Radio. No matter where you are the PR-D12 lets you listen to
your favorite music, news and radio programs while keeping you safe
with up to date weather forecasting and alerts.
The NOAA Weather Alert Emergency Channel
sounds a very loud audible tone when an extreme weather condition is
imminent and/or a police emergency has occurred or any type of
public awareness becomes critical.
The solid construction build of the PR-D12 is
designed to withstand most environments and abuse while providing
excellent Sensitivity and Selectivity for best reception capabilities.
Convenient access to 45 preset (20 AM, 20 FM, 5WX)
with pre-set and page buttons on top the PR-D12 will allow you to
switch your favorite station easily.
• AM / FM / NOAA Weather Alert Radio
• 45 Memory Preset Stations (20 FM, 20 AM, 5 WX)
• Receives all 7 NOAA Weather Channels
• Public Alert Certified Weather Radio
• Automatic Alert Warns you of Hazardous Conditions
• Large Easy to Read LCD Display with Backlight
• 2 Alarm Timers by Buzzer or Radio
• Real Time Clock
• Seek, Scan, Auto Seek or Manual Tuning options
• Adjustable Sleep and Snooze Timers
• Stereo Headphone Output
• Single 3" Full Range Speaker
• Built-In AM Antenna and Telescopic FM Antenna
• Operates with supplied Switching