The canister contains 160 wipes.
Effective against 45 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Protecting your staff and patients has never been easier! Alcohol and fragrance free formula is ideal for use around patients, residents and staff, especially those with respiratory sensitivities.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- 3 minutes
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2:
Sani-Cloth® AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipes can be found on List N.
- 45 microorganisms, including 13 multi-drug resistant organisms
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Alcohol free quaternary ammonium
- Fragrance, alcohol, bleach, acid, phenol, acetone and ammonia
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
EPA Registration Number