Used in electronic and computer assembly, quality control, inspection and general assembly.PIP 33-B125 Features:
- ANSI Cut Level 1
- Seamless knit nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Polyurethane (PU) coatings offer great puncture and abrasion resistance while offering excellent tactile sensitivity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Breathable back for comfort
- Pair packed for ease of distribution
- Silicone Free
Liner Material: Nylon
Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity and tactile sensitivity. PU coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.
Flat coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner which results in the thin, conformable deposit of coating material. This results in high dexterity glove with tactile grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions.
EN 388 is a European Standard. It tests the Abrasion, Cut, Tear and Puncture characteristics of a product to determine its mechanical protection. Performance Level is ranked from 4 to 1, except for cut, which is ranked from 5 to 1.EN 388 Results: 4131XX
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut: 1
- Tear: 3
- Puncture: 1
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): X
- Impact Protection: X