High-performance, 10,000 hour, super high flux LED provides a longer reaching, brighter beam that’s 10 times brighter than a high intensity LED. Durable, impact resistant and non-conductive Division 1 LED Flashlight.
"Division" refers to the likelihood that ignitable concentrations of flammable materials are present in a given area. Division 1 designates an environment where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, liquids, vapors or dusts can exist some of the time or all of the time under normal operating conditions or where easily ignitable fibers and flyings are manufactured, handled or used.
- Powered by 3 "C" alkaline batteries
- Up to 3,500 Candela (peak beam intensity), 44 lumens (typical)
- Runs up to 4 hours at full intensity with 16 additional hours of declining usable light
- Rubber booted, tail-end push button switch
- Features a wrist lanyard connection and a spring-loaded clip
- Assembled in USA
Requires 3 C Batteries - Sold Separately